|Blend||70% baby alpaca 7% wool 23% nylon|
||12 stitches and 16 rows (4 inch x 4 inch)
|Yarn Details||272Yds (248m) per 3.5oz, 100gr - Worsted|
|Yarn Technology||Cloudtouch and Airjet|
What is blended in this yarn?
Baby Alpaca and Wool. Soft, warm, cozy and with a delightful touch. Knit a pullover and enjoy the result.
How does it feel?
This yarn has our CloudTouch® technology, ensuring maximum softness.
The feeling of this yarn is luxuriously soft, and it is super light weight and resistant.
Also, this yarn comes with our new airjet tecnology, which allow us to give you a nice and soft baby alpaca yarn on a super lightweight presentation.
If you're looking to make something for your everyday use that looks trendy, fashion and makes your skin feel great. Then this is the yarn you're looking for
- Super Lightweight construction, No more heavy garments.
- Cloudtouch® Technology incorporated. Soft as a cloud
- Has way way more yards than a regular worsted yarn has. Get more yards for less money.
- Experience the exceptional qualities of Chikan Baby Alpaca Yarn, known for its unparalleled softness and warmth.
- Crafted from the finest baby alpaca fibers, Chikan Baby Alpaca Yarn offers a heavenly texture that will elevate your knitting and crochet projects.
- Alpaca is perfect for winter. No more cold Days/nights.
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Cardigan, a Scarf or even a blanket, anything you like!
We give you the finest yarn, you just have to turn it into the perfect garment.
Sierra Yarn Skeins are bigger than the common ones. With one ball you will be able to knit: A beanie, a mini-snood, a pair of gloves
Buy 3+ Skeins and get this Pattern for Free directly on your mailbox.
(If you don't receive the pattern automatically, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we will make sure you get it)
Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water (up to 30°C) with a delicates detergent. Gently squeeze and soak for a few minutes. Remove excess water by rolling in a clean towel, then dry flat.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to assist you at all times
Love the feel, haven't used it yet!!!
Color and texture, ALL are excellent.
I will definitely be ordering more of this yarn, its
so soft and Wonderful to work with. My only complaint is it doesn't come in more colors.
Chikan in a lovely pearl grey is perfect for my knitted shawl. I am a novice knitter and have enjoyed learning to knit on such soft yarn.
Loved the softness and colors of my yarn!