Our Wayra Undyed is perfect for knitting tight, This yarn has the warm of the baby alpaca and the natural sheen of the mulberry silk, making a perfect match for a luxuriously soft yarn. This yarn dyes amazingly and is waiting for you to try it out!
Let your creativity fly and give that uniqueness to any of your project with colors made by your own.
- Dyes beautiful, and has the beautiful sheen of silk.
- This is our softer yarn. soft fibers are awesome to knit with.
- Alpaca is Naturaly hypoallergenic and thermal. Perfect for winter
- Has extremely high quality fibers; So soft you won´t stop touching them!
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||70% Baby Alpaca 30% Mulberry Silk|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||765Yds (700m)|
|Needles||US 1 (2 mm)|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting Socks, a Beanie, a Scarf or any small project.
Hand Dye Instructions:
Learn How to Hand dye a yarn at home reading our Hand Dye Blogpost!
We give you the finest alpaca fiber, you have to turn it into the perfect yarn.
Note: The price of 1 sample will be discounted on your first full bag purchase, just let us know that in the box of Special Instructions for the Seller at your checkout.
If by any reason you needed more than one sample to try out the yarn, let us know by e-mail and we will manage to send you more samples.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!
WOOOW, the sheen on this yarn is amazing and is also incredibly soft, I will definitely buy more and more of it
SUUUPER SOOOOFT, I enjoy this yarn since I touch it for the first time
It has a nice sheen and the yarn is very very soft