Our MUHU undyed yarn has a much better touch, is less dense than Merino superwash and also has better thermal properties while maintaining the same bright and crisp colours. This Lace weight yarn is amazing to dye and work with.
Let your creativity fly and give that uniqueness to any of your project with colors made by your own.
- Dyes beautiful, absorbs color amazingly and has a natural sheen
- This super soft fibers are awesome to knit with.
- Alpaca is Naturaly hypoallergenic and thermal. Perfect for winter
- Has extremely high quality fibers; So soft you won´t stop touching them.
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||100% Baby Alpaca|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||875Yds (800m)|
|Needles||US 1 (2mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Beanie, a Scarf or any project you can imagine!.
Hand Dye Instructions:
Learn How to Hand dye a yarn at home reading our Hand Dye Blogpost!
We give you the finest alpaca fiber, you have to turn it into the perfect yarn.
Note: The price of 1 sample will be discounted on your first full bag purchase, just let us know that in the box of Special Instructions for the Seller at your checkout.
If by any reason you needed more than one sample to try out the yarn, let us know by e-mail and we will manage to send you more samples.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!
I really enjoyed working with this yarn will buy more on bags!
Its a well made alpaca yarn on Lace, I liked working with it