|Bag of 1||US$ 14.50|
|Bag of 10||US$ 12.40|
|Bag of 20||US$ 11.35|
|Bag of 50||US$ 10.20|
Our FRIDA undyed is our most wanted yarn! This yarn is made of the best baby alpaca fiber perfectly mixed with lurex on a unique construction, giving you an outstanding dyeing finish. You´ll feel unique with every project you make out of this yarn! Once you knit a proyect out of this yarn you won´t want to change it for any other.
Let your creativity fly and give that uniqueness to any of your project with colors made by your own.
- Dyes beautiful, absorbs color amazingly and has a natural sheen
- Lurex won´t Dye, it keeps it´s original color and glow.
- This super soft fibers are awesome to knit with.
- Alpaca is Naturaly hypoallergenic and thermal. Perfect for winter
- Has extremely high quality fibers; So soft you won´t stop touching them.
- It´s an Undyed yarn you won´t find anywhere else.
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||72% Baby Alpaca 28% Lurex|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||180Yds (165m)|
|Needles||US 7(4.5mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Beanie, a Scarf or even a blanket.
Hand Dye Instructions:
Learn How to Hand dye a yarn at home reading our Hand Dye Blogpost!
We give you the finest alpaca fiber, you have to turn it into the perfect yarn.
Free easy returns
Note: The price of 1 sample will be discounted on your first full bag purchase, just let us know that in the box of Special Instructions for the Seller at your checkout.
If by any reason you needed more than one sample to try out the yarn, let us know by e-mail and we will manage to send you more samples.