Our CHIKAN is the softest yarn of our collection.
The feeling of this yarn is luxuriously soft, and it is super light weight and resistant.
If you're looking to make something for your everyday use that looks trendy, fashion and makes your skin feel great. Then this is the yarn you're looking for. Plus, you're helping the environment, don't forget that.
This yarn comes with our new airjet tecnology, which allow us to give you a nice and soft baby alpaca yarn on a super lightweight presentation, making it a perfect yarn to work on large projects or any proyect in general!
Buy 3+ Skeins and get this Pattern for Free directly on your mailbox! :)
(If you don't receive the pattern automatically, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you get it)
Sierra Yarn Skeins are bigger than the common ones. With one ball you will be able to knit: A beanie, a mini-snood, a pair of gloves...
- Super Lightweight construction, No more heavy garments.
- Has way way more yards than a regular worsted yarn has! Get more yards for less money.
- You´ll love the touch of this yarn. Premium fibers will make your skin fall in love
- Alpaca is perfect for winter. No more cold Days/nights
|Blend||70% baby alpaca 7% wool 23% nylon|
|Ball Weight||3.52oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||272Yds (248mt)|
|Needles||US 8 (5mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Cardigan, a Scarf or even a blanket, anything you like!
We give you the finest yarn, you just have to turn it into the perfect garment.
Get yours 40% OFF Now! While stock lasts!
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!
Beautiful, fluffy-- very knittable
I just bought this yarn and looks beautiful, will let you know how the proyect turns out!
Nice to work with, knits very fast and the yardage its amazing, ended up being very cost effective and beautiful
I bought this yarn for making a sweater and it turned out amazing!, usually alpaca garments ar heavy but with this yarn is SUPER lightweight!