Our Vanesa Undyed is very easy to knit, the construction of the yarn will give you an outstanding and super lightweight finish, so you´ll be able to knit and have a lightweighted baby alpaca project! You´ll feel unique with every project you make out of this yarn!
Let your creativity fly and give that uniqueness to any of your project with colors made by your own.
- Dyes beautiful, absorbs color amazingly and has a natural sheen
- This super soft fibers are awesome to knit with.
- Alpaca is Naturaly hypoallergenic and thermal. Perfect for winter
- Has extremely high quality fibers; So soft you won´t stop touching them.
- It´s an Undyed yarn you won´t find anywhere else.
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||97% Baby Alpaca 3% Lurex|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||178Yds (165m)|
|Needles||US 7(4.5mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Beanie, a Scarf or even a blanket.
Hand Dye Instructions:
Learn How to Hand dye a yarn at home reading our Hand Dye Blogpost!
We give you the finest alpaca fiber, you have to turn it into the perfect yarn.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!