Get your KNITTING KIT for this yarn. Click HERE.
CHRISTINE came exclusively for you. if you are a beginner or advanced knitter, it doesn´t matter, you´ll get a more beautiful and better result on any project you do, because it won´t be just the pattern what defines your finished proyect, let the yarn do it´s job, knit the easiest scarf pattern with this yarn, and it will look outstanding. The trick is on letting the stitches loose instead of tight, so this warn will do it´s magic :)
Sierra Yarn Skeins are bigger than the common ones. With one ball you will be able to knit: A beanie, a mini-snood, a pair of gloves...
- SUPER light yarn. Knit faster and forget about heavy garments.
- Be unique! The looks this yarn give will get people ASTONISHED!
- Your skin will LOVE the feeling.
- Alpaca is perfect for winter. Forget about cold nights.
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||65% baby alpaca 5% wool 25% nylon 5% cotton|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||91Yds (83m)|
|Needles||US 13 (9mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Cardigan, a Scarf or even a blanket, anything you like!
We give you the finest yarn, you just have to turn it into the perfect garment.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at email@example.com and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!
Just finished the Christine pullover and it was a quick, fun project. The yarn has a nice feel and is easy to work with. I only wish there were more colors.
Love this yarn. Its the first time ive knitted with a yarn like this.
Love the colors I choose, its very lightweight
It feels amazing! Works up very fast and beautiful I like it more when its knitted loosely
Absolutely beautiful, color and the texture is superb. Cant wait to finish my project
I bought this yarn without knowing what to do with it but it turned out amazin, just knit it loosely and youll see