Our Julia undyed is just Amazing! This yarn mix the dye ability of the Alpaca with the wool, giving a unique finish. Very easy and fast to knit with, the construction of this yarn will give you a beautiful finish,
Let your creativity fly and give that uniqueness to any of your project with colors made by your own.
- Dyes beautiful, absorbs color amazingly and has a natural sheen
- This super soft fibers are awesome to knit with.
- Alpaca is Naturaly hypoallergenic and thermal. Perfect for winter
- Has extremely high quality fibers; So soft you won´t stop touching them.
- It´s an Undyed yarn you won´t find anywhere else.
- 100% Made in PERU
|Blend||80% Baby Alpaca 20% Wool|
|Ball Weight||3.5oz, 100gr|
|Yarn Lenght||126Yds (116m)|
|Needles||US 8 (5mm) - Or Bigger|
|Care||Hand Wash in cold water / Dry flat|
What can I do with this yarn?
This yarn is perfect for knitting a Beanie, a Scarf or even a blanket. Anything you want, this yarn will do the job.
Hand Dye Instructions:
Learn How to Hand dye a yarn at home reading our Hand Dye Blogpost!
We give you the finest alpaca fiber, you have to turn it into the perfect yarn.
Note: The price of 1 sample will be discounted on your first full bag purchase, just let us know that in the box of Special Instructions for the Seller at your checkout.
If by any reason you needed more than one sample to try out the yarn, let us know by e-mail and we will manage to send you more samples.
Customer Support & Guarantee:
- If you have any inquiry just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be very happy to assist you at all times!
- All orders placed are protected with a 30 day Full moneyback guarantee, no questions asked!
I wasnt sure at the begining but this yarn arrived and is Wonderful, I love it and it is very soft
The touch is amazing!, I knit one skein into a scarf!
I am enjoying to knit a shawl with this yarn is lovely